The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton
Banks & Banking Associations
When we opened our doors in 1900, we did so with the intent of being a bank committed to the area in which we served and lived. Our mission is to remain a strong banking franchise committed to optimizing value by engaging customers, empowering employees, supporting communities and making a positive impact. We have a dedicated group of professionals who pride themselves in their work and their passion to serve.
With a strong commitment to our communities, employees are encouraged to participate in local volunteer efforts. Our passion to serve others remains strong as numerous employees are involved in leadership roles within various organizations. Some of the charitable organizations and events in our local area that we support include local Rotary Clubs, The United Way, The American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, Junior Achievement of Western PA, 4-H Youth Development & Mentoring, Local Volunteer Fire Companies and so many more!
- 19 offices across Western Pennsylvania with all decisions made locally
- Relationship banking built on a foundation of trust
- Full suite of business products and services including cash management and workplace banking
- Our Business Banking team is ready to serve you! Schedule a meeting today and we will come to you!
Vice President/ Operations Manager
- Phone: (724) 867-2311 x244
- Fax: (724) 867-0039
Chairman, President and CEO
- Phone: (844) 800-2193
- Fax: 724 867-1007
SVP Chief Lending Officer
- Phone: (844) 882-6436