Dollar Bank - North Hills
- Banks & Banking Associations
Our roots are deeply tied to the people, commerce and values of the communities we serve. For over 155 years, Dollar Bank has grown to become a large, full service, regional bank committed to providing the highest quality of banking services to individuals and businesses. Today, Dollar Bank operates more than 60 branch offices and loan centers throughout the Cleveland and Pittsburgh metropolitan areas.
Dollar Bank has a position of safety and soundness that is envied by other financial institutions. As the largest independent mutual bank in the nation, Dollar Bank has no shareholders to answer to and therefore is not fixated on stock price. We are able to focus solely on Dollar Bank customers? the products that meet their needs, the services that offer them convenience and a banking experience that lets them know that they are what is most important to this institution.
- Personal Banking- deposit and financing options. 24/7 access?Apps, Alerts, Online, Mobile and Text Message Banking
- Business Banking- offers loans, lines of credit and credit cards and assists with daily operational and deposit needs.
- Treasury Management- deposit and cash management services that work to provide flexibility and 24/7 convenience.
- Private Banking- traditional banking and personal financing to high net worth clients, including one-on-one service.
- Mortgages-offers free pre-approval , low rates and fees, 60-day rate lock, and fixed rate, ARM and FHA mortgages.
Whom to Contact
- James CarlinoBranch Manager8040 Peebles RoadMcIntyre SquarePittsburgh, PA 15237Phone: (412) 366-2626